Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Real Estate Market
Why You Should Move to Millcroft
There are many reasons why someone would choose to live in Burlington’s most sought after neighbourhood, Millcroft. There are excellent schools, beautiful surroundings, friendly people and many amenities.
Millcroft is known for its stunning golf club, which is the hub of the community, and for its lovely homes. This is a beautiful place to raise a family since there are excellent schools and it's also located near all the major highways – making it a great place to live and commute into Toronto.
The neighbourhood itself is located at the intersection of Appleby Line and Upper Middle Road, in the northern part of Burlington. Once again making it in the ideal location to access the highway and the surrounding area.
Top 20 Reasons Why Millcroft is the Most Sought After Neighbourhood
We mentioned above that there are some more obvious reasons why Millcroft might be the ideal neighbourhood to move to. Listed below are the top 20 reasons why people choose to move here everyday. At the end of this blog, we’ll explain how you can contact the VanDinther Team at We Sell Millcroft and how they can help you make the right moves. These reasons listed are in no particular order.
- Safe Environment
- Millcroft has always been considered a safe area, making it an ideal place to raise a family.
- The neighbourhood offers excellent schools, both public and private, providing a quality education for everyone.
- Millcroft boasts beautiful landscapes including parks, and golf courses such as the Millcroft Golf Club.
- Located near Bronte Creek Provincial Park which offers visitors a variety of outdoor activities such as, hiking, biking, ice skating, and other outdoor recreational opportunities.
Close Knit Community
- Easy access Lake Ontario for boating, swimming, and water-related activities. Spencer Smith Park is also a popular designation for visitors and locals as it offers different festivals throughout the year and it’s a beautiful park to walk, ride bikes and more.
Shopping & Dining
- Millcroft is a tight-knit community and often hosts events and activities that foster a sense of belonging for residents.
- The Millcroft Shopping Centre is a great location that offers a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Millcroft and the city of Burlington offer excellent access to quality healthcare facilities, including hospitals and clinics.
- The neighbourhood is in close proximity to major highways like the QEW and 407, helping make commuting to neighbouring cities easy.
- There are various sports and recreational facilities located in the area, including tennis courts, community centres, and swimming pools.
- The Millcroft Golf Club is one of the area's premier golf courses, offering a community hub and a great place to play a few rounds of golf.
- The area has easy access to Burlington Transit, providing convenient options for those who prefer not to drive.
Family – Friendly
- Burlington hosts a diverse range of industries and is able to provide job opportunities. Plus, due to its proximity to Toronto, the commute for many residents is reasonable.
Located close to Toronto
- Millcroft offers plenty of family-oriented activities, from parks to indoor activities at the various recreation centres.
Low levels of pollution
- Since the neighbourhood and the city of Burlington are relatively close to Toronto, it allows the residents to enjoy all the big-city amenities and job opportunities while still living in a suburban setting.
Sports & Recreation
- The area is known to offer better air quality and lower pollution levels compared to larger urban centres.
Quality of Life
- Millcroft residents are able to partake in the various sports leagues, clubs, and activities – encouraging an active community.
Real Estate Options
- The combination of all these factors listed here help to contribute to a high quality of life in Millcroft.
- There’s a wide range of housing options, from single-family homes to townhouses, catering to various preferences and budgets.
- The city of Burlington has always had a rich cultural scene that includes museums, galleries, and theaters for residents to enjoy.
There are so many reasons to choose this dynamic and beautiful community to call home. Whatever the reasons you choose to live here, we want to help make the process fun and as easy as possible for you. That’s what our highly experienced and knowledgeable team of real estate professionals are trained to do.
Contact The VanDinther Team
Getting in contact with the VanDinther Team at We Sell Millcroft is simple and can be any time. This is a team of trained professionals that are able to help you with everything from your wish list to the buying and selling process. There are many benefits of choosing a Burlington real estate agent, one of them being that you don’t have to stress about the entire process. A lot goes into the selling and buying process and our years of experience make this easy for our team.
The VanDinther Team can be reached by either phone or email at any time. To contact the team by phone, please call 905-330-2002 and email directly to email@example.com. When it comes to helping you find the right property, you can count on the VanDinther Team to deliver.